Museum in a Box Reservation
The borrower is responsible for pick-up and drop-off of the traveling Museum in a Box (MIB) during the following hours: 10:00am to 5:00pm Tuesday-Saturday. The Trunk contents should be handled with care and returned on time and in the condition in which they were received. As there are a limited amount of MIB’s, we ask that only one box at a time is checked out and kept no longer than one week.
|Name of Borrower: *|
|School or Organization:|
When would you like reserve the museum in a box?
|I understand that I am responsible for the MIB indicated above while it is in my care and agree to return the complete contents of the MIB on the date listed above, in the condition it was checked out to me. *|
Museum in a Box (MIB) Reservation Process
- Submit the MIB request above.
- You will receive an auto-reply email confirmation of your request from the Museum.
- A follow up email will be sent from the Museum's Education Department confirming MIB loan dates within 3 business days.
- Once confirmed, you will pick-up your MIB during your designated reservation period at the St. Petersburg Museum of History. Directions to the Museum: http://www.spmoh.com/visit/directions/
- MIB's are available for pick-up and drop-off Tuesday through Saturday from 10am to 5pm.